Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Triple 16n faderbank controls using X,Y,Z
#2
The X, Y, Z modes are currently fixed and I don’t know if I will change that.
However, using the mappings you can use anything else to do exactly that.
I use for example the CV inputs (with switches connected to it) and I switch between different destinations for the 16n faders.
You could use also one fader to switch between modes for the other faders.
The skip command in the mappings is your friend here.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Triple 16n faderbank controls using X,Y,Z - by XORadmin - 08-21-2025, 06:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)