Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
External keyboard
#3
Thanks! I have a Redragon keyboard for my desktop but never been super happy with it. I keep catching myself accidentally pressing keys I am not intending too. But that is a very different keyboard than the one you are suggesting (with much larger keys) so maybe I'll look into it. I was looking at keychron keyboards (eg the V3 or K3) but someone on here reported some issues connecting it, so I'm hesitating.

It looks like the number block could be useful since the keys can be assigned? So it would be best to get a keyboard with numblock?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
External keyboard - by flel - 08-20-2025, 11:12 PM
RE: External keyboard - by recliq - 08-21-2025, 05:57 AM
RE: External keyboard - by flel - 08-22-2025, 04:52 PM
RE: External keyboard - by recliq - 08-22-2025, 05:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)