Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5
#32
(08-26-2025, 02:10 PM)Tekagrey Wrote:
(08-26-2025, 05:30 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Thanks! This is very nice.
You can have any input as shader manipulation (including Midi). The whole command set is also integrated in the mappings.


Ah, yes.  I will implement the mappings.  Thanks for the response.  

One tip for people to watch out for:  I found myself inadvertently changing values of the shaders when I was adding things in the video sequencer while the sequence was running.  Mainly the Alpha variable. Not a bug or anything, but I found that I had to stop the sequence to avoid messing up settings.

The fastest way of testing out shader code iterations that I found was to use the video expander's USB input and a thumb drive.

One more question:  in the general changes you put (- fixed set CV16 note from mapping).  I tested this and it didn't seem to be working for me.  I had tried before the update, and the behavior seems to be the same.  I am trying to map a midi pitch to CV16 note, and the range seems to be wrong. If I change the mapping destination to any of the 6 normal CV outs, it functions like I would expect.  I can create a video later today.  But maybe I am missing something here as well.  Thanks again

For the FX there is a function to not execute the FX where the cursor is to avoid exact that situation. Maybe it is a good idea  to add this here, too. Not for the release though.

I got to test the CV16 situation again before the release. I thought it was fine now.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5 - by XORadmin - 08-11-2025, 04:13 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by XORadmin - 08-26-2025, 04:35 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 08-31-2025, 10:27 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 09-02-2025, 12:30 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-05-2025, 01:49 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-05-2025, 07:56 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-06-2025, 09:29 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by robs - 09-10-2025, 05:21 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC2 - by flel - 09-10-2025, 05:26 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC3 - by robs - 09-19-2025, 04:27 PM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC4 - by robs - 09-20-2025, 09:53 AM
RE: Release Candidate Firmware V3.0 RC5 - by robs - 09-22-2025, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)