Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calibration issue
#6
So the issue is that if I tune based on voltage, uTune doesn't properly quantize. I believe that uTune is working properly because if I send CV from other devices to uTune, there are no issues.

Oddly enough, lets say I send a C-5 (note 60): measuring voltage from another sequencer gives voltage slightly below 5V (4.98V) and quantizes to note 60, whereas bringing nerdseq down to 5.01V the quantization drops to note 59.

Edit: picture of the pots in the position I found it.

[Image: gmNiQIQ.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Calibration issue - by flel - 09-02-2025, 12:29 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by mgd - 09-02-2025, 04:37 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by XORadmin - 09-02-2025, 06:45 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by flel - 09-02-2025, 07:41 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by XORadmin - 09-02-2025, 08:28 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by flel - 09-03-2025, 12:57 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by XORadmin - 09-03-2025, 05:36 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by flel - 09-04-2025, 01:36 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by XORadmin - 09-04-2025, 07:22 PM
RE: Calibration issue - by flel - 09-06-2025, 06:52 AM
RE: Calibration issue - by mgd - 09-06-2025, 07:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)