Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More Video I/O and Mac KB
#4
(09-14-2025, 08:28 AM)recliq Wrote: If apple ideology is keeping you from bying this expander, it's maybe not for you, you're missing out though... Wink

Sure…but that doesn’t answer my question does it. That’s just a pointless dig.the correct spelling is “buying”. Just kidding re: pc keyboard. I have limited real estate and funds in my current situation. 

Anyways the question maybe should have been has anyone tried using a Mac keyboard?
Main reason I ask is, at this point my eyes are pretty bad, using a monitor would be nice. The expander isn’t necessary, but it would be very helpful. So yes it is indeed for me, in a more useful way than you probably thought, before poking. 

@admin ya I wrote XOR first, and he said he wasn’t sure, “check with the forum”. I did a search first…and got nothing. So I asked the question.

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Video I/O and Mac KB - by traddcliff - 09-14-2025, 07:43 AM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by recliq - 09-14-2025, 08:28 AM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by XORadmin - 09-14-2025, 08:44 AM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by traddcliff - 09-15-2025, 06:05 AM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by recliq - 09-15-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by XORadmin - 09-15-2025, 07:06 PM
RE: More Video I/O and Mac KB - by traddcliff - 09-16-2025, 06:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)