09-15-2025, 06:27 PM
(09-15-2025, 06:05 AM)traddcliff Wrote:(09-14-2025, 08:28 AM)recliq Wrote: If apple ideology is keeping you from bying this expander, it's maybe not for you, you're missing out though...
Sure…but that doesn’t answer my question does it. That’s just a pointless dig.the correct spelling is “buying”. Just kidding re: pc keyboard. I have limited real estate and funds in my current situation.
Anyways the question maybe should have been has anyone tried using a Mac keyboard?
Main reason I ask is, at this point my eyes are pretty bad, using a monitor would be nice. The expander isn’t necessary, but it would be very helpful. So yes it is indeed for me, in a more useful way than you probably thought, before poking.
@admin ya I wrote XOR first, and he said he wasn’t sure, “check with the forum”. I did a search first…and got nothing. So I asked the question.
Thanks.
I'm sorry it wasn't meant to offend you, bad joke i guess... and a bad habbit of mine, hard to control irony and sarcasm for me sometimes.
I have no apple keyboard laying around but I can try to borrow one at work and test it out if nobody else can answer here.


