10-15-2025, 10:39 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2025, 10:43 AM by xgodzillao.)
Unfortunatly this morning the I2C is not working anymore.
MIDI I/O DEVICE input and encoder are working fine.
I didn't change anything in the setup from when it was working nor moving the cables.
Midi DEVICE input and encoder from MIDI IO are working fine.
I still have:
Midi Expander MULTI-IO
Midi/I2C setup:
I2C SCCV#0 > TRCK TRK7 EC1
...
I2C SCCV#7 > TRCK TRK7 EC8
Connected the F8R to computer to check it's still on LEADER.
I can order another cable if that would do it but I don't know why it would be a problem. It's a 5cm cable that came with the f8R and connection looks sturdy.
The only thing is it is close to the ALM case power.. in case there would be a problem there with those 3 little wires with no shield I could try to move it around in the case.
This I2C system is really picky
MIDI I/O DEVICE input and encoder are working fine.
I didn't change anything in the setup from when it was working nor moving the cables.
Midi DEVICE input and encoder from MIDI IO are working fine.
I still have:
Midi Expander MULTI-IO
Midi/I2C setup:
- NS->16N 1-16
- Hex:31 DEC:49
I2C SCCV#0 > TRCK TRK7 EC1
...
I2C SCCV#7 > TRCK TRK7 EC8
Connected the F8R to computer to check it's still on LEADER.
I can order another cable if that would do it but I don't know why it would be a problem. It's a 5cm cable that came with the f8R and connection looks sturdy.
The only thing is it is close to the ALM case power.. in case there would be a problem there with those 3 little wires with no shield I could try to move it around in the case.
This I2C system is really picky

