Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
f# incorrect
#1
All my CV channels are outputting O.75v for f# for some reason. I have a multi-io, more video-io and a more cv plugged in. Its consistently wrong over all channels and all octaves. I assume some mapping file somewhere is wrong but I have no idea what I have done to cause it. I know its not calibration level (and its in a different case) but using my mordax data i got the following values across all octaves

Note | Note Num | Expected | Actual
c       | 0               | 0              | 0.01
c#     | 1               | 0.083       | 0.09
d       | 2               | 0.166       | 0.18
d#     | 3               | 0.25         | 0.26
e       | 4               | 0.333       | 0.36
f        | 5               | 0.416       | 0.47
f#      | 6               | 0.5           | 0.76
g       | 7               | 0.583       | 0.59
g#     | 8               | 0.666       | 0.67
a       | 9               | 0.75         | 0.75
a#     | 10             | 0.833       | 0.83
b       | 11             | 0.916       | 0.92

And I've just checked and the mod outputs are outputting the wrong values for f and f# but not the more cv
Reply


Messages In This Thread
f# incorrect - by TheSandbag - 11-10-2025, 09:47 AM
RE: f# incorrect - by XORadmin - 11-10-2025, 10:00 AM
RE: f# incorrect - by TheSandbag - 11-10-2025, 10:09 AM
RE: f# incorrect - by XORadmin - 11-10-2025, 01:56 PM
RE: f# incorrect - by TheSandbag - 11-11-2025, 04:35 PM
RE: f# incorrect - by XORadmin - 11-11-2025, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)