Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Patches with assimil8or
#1
Hi,

I use the assimil8or for drums with trigg16
I use a table to select the 8 zones to play on the assimil8or.
but if on a line I have a table to select a zone and a trig, the table only occurs for the next trig.
I know there's some priorities but only for FX right ?
I would expect the table to switch the zone from assimil8or right on the trig. But maybe that's an assimil8or problem having the trigger instantly and the CV coming from the table slightly delayed it's not taken into consideration ?
I found the Loc.Trig Delay that I set to 16ms but result is the same.

thx for any idea.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Patches with assimil8or - by xgodzillao - 12-03-2025, 02:16 PM
RE: Patches with assimil8or - by XORadmin - 12-03-2025, 03:45 PM
RE: Patches with assimil8or - by xgodzillao - 12-03-2025, 04:01 PM
RE: Patches with assimil8or - by XORadmin - 12-03-2025, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)