Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Live Recording notes using video expander ASCII keyboard
#1
Step recording works like expexted in the pattern screen and I can also switch record on/off [SHIFT + RECORD],
but live recording using the connected ASCII keyboard into a modular track somehow is not set up correctly. 

pitch CV + gate shall be recorded into the track whle I play the ASCII keyboard, 
so basically what I hear already while playing the ASCII keyboard live. Monophonic would be good for a start.

What do I need to set up for the live recording to work? Do I need to enter the pattern screen or does it work in the sequencer screen?

Is this done via a "Mapping"?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Live Recording notes using video expander ASCII keyboard - by 48484B - 12-07-2025, 07:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)