Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MOD output strange behavour
#1
The MOD output of one of my tracks does not output modulation values. It look like it's outputting sort of envelope linked to thetrigger or notes. I can't get behind it. In an other Empty pattern of the same track it works fine, as soon as I put in a note and trigger it does not respect the mod value any more. I resetted effects in Nerd Page and by SPFX 00A.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MOD output strange behavour - by DesignBureau - 01-23-2026, 09:37 AM
RE: MOD output strange behavour - by XORadmin - 01-23-2026, 09:42 AM
RE: MOD output strange behavour - by DesignBureau - 01-23-2026, 09:52 AM
RE: MOD output strange behavour - by XORadmin - 01-23-2026, 10:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)