03-10-2026, 11:34 AM
(03-09-2026, 12:46 PM)Jefro Wrote: I just recently updated the firmware in my Nerdseq to this version, and noticed a bug with CV16 tracks. I'm not able to send CV values from most columns, though notes entered into those same columns do respond correctly. CV values sent from tables or patches do work as expected. I hope you can fit a fix for this into the next version. Thanks!
I can't find any bug here. I just checked again and all 6 columns work fine for pitches.
Are you sure you don't have any of the modulators running on these outputs?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

