Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Connect 2 F8Rs to Multi I/O
#2
Yes sure. You can use both as leaders and just set 1 port to
16n -> NS 1-16
and the other one to
16n -> 17-32

The I2C Port numbers in the mappings are then 1-8 for the first and 17-14 for the 2nd one.

F8R are just like all the other ones clones of the 16n.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Connect 2 F8Rs to Multi I/O - by heyitsme - 04-06-2026, 07:59 AM
RE: Connect 2 F8Rs to Multi I/O - by XORadmin - 04-07-2026, 04:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)