04-08-2026, 11:28 AM
Bug report:
On a modular track using Linear ADSR Envelope triggered by the tracks gate, when I trigger the envelope on step 02 and close it on step 33 on a pattern, the envelope behaves as it should. On another pattern, when triggering the envelope on step 16, and closing it on step 48, the envelope doesn't close.
When I switched back to firmware version 3.0 and didn't change anything in the project, the envelope on the second pattern behaves as it should.
On a modular track using Linear ADSR Envelope triggered by the tracks gate, when I trigger the envelope on step 02 and close it on step 33 on a pattern, the envelope behaves as it should. On another pattern, when triggering the envelope on step 16, and closing it on step 48, the envelope doesn't close.
When I switched back to firmware version 3.0 and didn't change anything in the project, the envelope on the second pattern behaves as it should.

