04-24-2026, 12:19 PM
Hmm...thinking about that I think what might be easy possible to implement is if you would mark a part (like the groove column) and what you import from a projectfile would only overwrite that part. But I got to think deeper about that. Every advantage comes with a side effect. Also since this is quite a 'niche' request for the main user-base I don't think it makes much sense to make it a big full fledged function.
Thinking a bit further I am not sure if making just a pattern template, importing it and copying / paste the groove column from that pattern might be just as work intensive....
Thinking a bit further I am not sure if making just a pattern template, importing it and copying / paste the groove column from that pattern might be just as work intensive....
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

