Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ability to type the effect name, or numbers, rather than cursor keys.
#2
(07-25-2026, 12:15 AM)TDK Wrote: Apologies if I've missed this, I've tried to find this in the manual and haven't so far... Just received a NS with the Multi I/O and Video I/O.

It would be great, quicker, if you have the Video I/O with a USB keyboard to be able to type an effect name name in the pattern editor, rather than have to use the various scrolling options with the cursor buttons. 

Likewise with most of the other UI. To be able to just be able to type numbers in, just like the various Amiga Tracker programs, would be a lot quicker from a productivity point of view.

Thanks,

Mark.

I don't really see how that should work. Many values are not numbers or depend on various things. They are probably 200+ different FX commands through the various track types which also got their own kind of payload etc.  The only thing I guess would be possible is that one could type in into the fx selector and it would automatically browse to the position. But I got to see also if I don't get loaded then with the implementation of different keyboard layouts which I definitely want to avoid. It's all embedded without an OS so that is all a manual implementation.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ability to type the effect name, or numbers, rather than cursor keys. - by XORadmin - 07-25-2026, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)