03-08-2019, 08:15 AM
(03-08-2019, 12:00 AM)joe_biomassa Wrote: Hey. This amazing feeling when you search before posting a request and discover that the thing you wanted to ask about is already planned! Amazed I am, again.
To second the OP, while I completely support reflecting the old school tracker heritage, I really hope for being able to try a few different font options — namely, something simple / more legible. The resolution seems to be enough and I hope this is not too hard to implement!
Again, thanks!
I will support some fonts. If you have some in particular, please add it here (ttf or the name. License Free of course).
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

