Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trouble syncing with Elektron A4 mkII *SOLVED*
#1
Question 
Hi guys I'm using din-sync to use my Analog Four mkII as a master clock with my NerdSeq... Everything works fine with starting and stopping but it seems the Nerdseq is a little behind in time. I noticed if I move the sequences on my elektron +1/96 of a step then the timing is perfect.  I have the Nerdseq triggering a 4 on the floor kick on my modular and I have a kick on my elektron doing the same thing.  They only play in time if I move the Elektron's kick forward 1/96th of a step

Is there anything I could be overlooking? Any solutions?

Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trouble syncing with Elektron A4 mkII *SOLVED* - by conwoo - 03-12-2019, 01:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)