03-15-2019, 09:42 AM
(03-08-2019, 05:20 PM)joe_biomassa Wrote:(03-08-2019, 08:15 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I will support some fonts. If you have some in particular, please add it here (ttf or the name. License Free of course).
Great! From what I understand, the fonts have to be monospace, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Here's a few free fonts I think would be reasonable to try. Thanks!
Looks like I don't have the rights to attach ttf or zip to my forum message so here's the link to Dropbox folder with the fonts:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sdw3c8qrdi33n...KVJRa?dl=0
(names: Ubuntu Mono, EXCALIBUR MONOSPACE, Inconsolata, DejaVuSansMono and a bunch of others, licenses are also there)
Thank you!
I just checked the fonts and they all look quite the same. I will probably include one or max 2 if they look nice in the NerdSEQ.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

