03-15-2019, 11:35 AM
(03-15-2019, 11:23 AM)joe_biomassa Wrote:(03-15-2019, 11:16 AM)XORadmin Wrote:(03-15-2019, 11:14 AM)joe_biomassa Wrote:(03-15-2019, 11:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: First Font test (anonymous-pro). Need some finetuning though.Already looking good, thank you!
Also, if I could ask, what are these "*2, /2 and *4" indicators in the sequencer screen? couldn't find anything in the manual! Sorry about the offtopic.
Problem with this font is, it is too high compared to the width and so it looks ugly with spacing. But no worries, i will find some nice looking ones.
For the rest of your answer: Spoiler Alert! Think yourself what it could be....
Yes, kerning seems to be off but that's minor and might be the problem of the particular font. Again, thank you for your work on this already astounding piece of gear!
And yes, I think I know what the [spoiler alert] are! I am excited and (personally) hoping there will be odd (3, 5, etc) ones, too, for true polyrhythms and triplets.
Thats more clean again:
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!


