Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
note names for cv fx?
#2
Is there a table that shows the note names - hex values conversion?
I can probably make one by looking at the recent values screen, but this might get tedious. It looks like
c-0 -> 006
c#0 -> 026
D-0 -> 046
D#0 ->067
E-0 -> 087
F-0 -> 0A8
F#0 -> 0C8
G-0 -> 0E9
G#0 -> 109
A-0 -> 129
A#0 -> 14A
...

So the increment seems roughly 020 with a sporadic 021 step and I don't know the pattern for that until I check some more.

cheers,
Tim
Reply


Messages In This Thread
note names for cv fx? - by timh - 03-19-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: note names for cv fx? - by timh - 03-20-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: note names for cv fx? - by XORadmin - 03-21-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: note names for cv fx? - by timh - 03-21-2019, 09:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)