03-21-2019, 09:49 AM
Thank you for clarifying this.
While I am eagerly awaiting the expanders, my mobile skiff might not have enough space for one... we will see.
One last thought: would it be possible to show the cv values generated by a note in the status/info line at the bottom when the cursor is on a note entry (I do understand now that the values might vary from track to track due to differences in calibration)?
Anyway, thank you again for all your hard work. I'm loving this little gadget
best,
Tim
While I am eagerly awaiting the expanders, my mobile skiff might not have enough space for one... we will see.
One last thought: would it be possible to show the cv values generated by a note in the status/info line at the bottom when the cursor is on a note entry (I do understand now that the values might vary from track to track due to differences in calibration)?
Anyway, thank you again for all your hard work. I'm loving this little gadget

best,
Tim

