Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HDMI / Video Output
#1
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know a way I can hack in HDMI or any format of video out on my NerdSeq?  I would love to have this for my live streams and tutorials.  I do not mind voiding my warranty.  Smile  Sorry if this has been discussed and shot down before.  I saw somewhere that one was hooked up for a show once, but I do not remember where I saw that.  

Thank you,
--Scott
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HDMI / Video Output - by gromler - 03-21-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: HDMI / Video Output - by XORadmin - 03-21-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: HDMI / Video Output - by gromler - 03-21-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: HDMI / Video Output - by deviousxen - 03-27-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: HDMI / Video Output - by XORadmin - 03-28-2019, 08:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)