Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi Track Prelisten
#1
Hi,

In the CV tracks when I use midi recording i hear the notes as i play, but in the new midi track i can record but i'm not hearing what im playing. only after it loops back around I can hear what i played.

this makes it very hard to record a sequence and i don't think this behaviourĀ is meant this way?

my midi is routed as following:

Deepmind 12 out > Octatrack in

Octatrack out > Nerdseq in

Nerdseq out > Digitone in

Then I use the midi sequencer in Octatrack to route midi back to the deepmind or through to the nerdseq to the digitone.

Anything that I'm missing?

Huh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Midi Track Prelisten - by captainhooke - 04-18-2019, 07:14 AM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by LostForWords - 04-18-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by XORadmin - 04-18-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by captainhooke - 04-19-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by XORadmin - 04-19-2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by captainhooke - 04-19-2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by XORadmin - 04-19-2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Midi Track Prelisten - by captainhooke - 04-19-2019, 09:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)