Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
STSP ignoring BRK
#1
I'm trying to use the new STSP command to start a row. I created a 16 step pattern - STSP 002 on step 1. BRK 000 on step 16. When I start the sequence, the pattern with STSP will play the entire 64 steps before moving to row 002 - ignoring the BRK command.

Am I doing something wrong?  Huh
Reply


Messages In This Thread
STSP ignoring BRK - by LonzoB - 04-19-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: STSP ignoring BRK - by XORadmin - 04-19-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: STSP ignoring BRK - by LonzoB - 04-20-2019, 07:04 AM
RE: STSP ignoring BRK - by XORadmin - 04-21-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: STSP ignoring BRK - by LonzoB - 04-22-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: STSP ignoring BRK - by XORadmin - 04-22-2019, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)