Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
*SOLVED* TRG1..6 Don't Reset?
#1
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but I've assigned my 5th track to the 16 Triggers expansion and in FX 1 of my looping pattern, I put `TRG5 040` since this now should be the way I can still fire the "Trigger 5" output.

I expected a 20ms trigger (ON/OFF), but that doesn't seem to be what I get. (I'm still waiting for my Mordax Data...)

If I set a value, it will trigger the first time, but then as it sees the same instruction again, it never fires. If I change the value up or down, including the second digit for retrigs (30, 43, 50, ..) It seems as if it is not falling again like a trig but staying high, like the CV outputs are understood to do?

<3 my Nerdseq. Thanks, Thomas!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
*SOLVED* TRG1..6 Don't Reset? - by thread - 05-08-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: TRG1..6 Don't Reset? - by XORadmin - 05-15-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: TRG1..6 Don't Reset? - by XORadmin - 05-27-2019, 11:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)