05-14-2019, 02:41 AM
Hi guys, I have a basic question about start/clock and don't wanna start another thread.
Basically, I have the clock output of Nerdseq going into the clock input of Numeric Repetitor, which is generating a simple 4/4 pattern for the kick. Then in the Nerdseq I create a standard offbeat 1/8th note pattern for the hi hat. But when I launch the hi hat pattern, the hats are playing on the same steps as the kick instead of on the offbeat. I try the 'resync all tracks' function but nothing changes. Then when I shift+stop the whole thing and shift start the whole row the timing is correct again.
I'm sure I'm missing out on some basic knowledge about clocking. I'd really appreciate it if someone can explain it to me. Many thanks in advance!
Basically, I have the clock output of Nerdseq going into the clock input of Numeric Repetitor, which is generating a simple 4/4 pattern for the kick. Then in the Nerdseq I create a standard offbeat 1/8th note pattern for the hi hat. But when I launch the hi hat pattern, the hats are playing on the same steps as the kick instead of on the offbeat. I try the 'resync all tracks' function but nothing changes. Then when I shift+stop the whole thing and shift start the whole row the timing is correct again.
I'm sure I'm missing out on some basic knowledge about clocking. I'd really appreciate it if someone can explain it to me. Many thanks in advance!

