Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
nerdseq + euclidean circles
#6
(03-07-2019, 10:45 AM)depaffect Wrote: i would assume nerdseq's reset behaviour will eventually be customisable
Hi Thomas & everyone,

I am wondering... Is a new option or other solution in Nerdseq a possibility? I would be very happy if I could use my Rene 2 with Nerdseq properly. As it stands, it seems like half the times I stop the Nerdseq, Rene 2 resets to beat one (good!) ... and half the times it resets to beat two (not good).

Unless I'm wrong, it seemed like it would mostly work properly when I stopped the clock in the latter half of my 16-beat loop and fail if I stopped it in the first half.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by XORadmin - 03-06-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by depaffect - 03-07-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by thread - 05-18-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by XORadmin - 05-22-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by depaffect - 05-22-2019, 12:31 PM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by XORadmin - 05-22-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: nerdseq + euclidean circles - by depaffect - 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)