Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Notes won't stop.
#2
(05-18-2019, 07:32 PM)nbuesing86 Wrote: I am trying to see if I am patching this correctly. I hear a constant tone. I have nerdseq, expander, bluelights adsr, sid guts deluxe vco, quad vca and reverb.

I tried attaching an image idk what Happ

Try to add the picture and on the right there is 'Add attachement'
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Notes won't stop. - by nbuesing86 - 05-18-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Notes won't stop. - by XORadmin - 05-18-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: Notes won't stop. - by nbuesing86 - 05-19-2019, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)