Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Automators and beat divisions
#1
Hi,

I have a question regarding the automators - specifically when using the white noise (random).

How do I set this so it changes exactly every 1/4 note? or every bar? I'm having trouble figuring out how to trigger this so I get a new random value on a musical division.

If this isn't possible could I request it as a feature? So you can quickly set your LFO for example to trigger on beat divisions easily.

If I've missed something, sorry! hope you can let me know how to do this.

Thanks,
Chris
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Automators and beat divisions - by theotteryears - 05-20-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 08:43 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by swashplate - 08-26-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 08-26-2019, 02:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)