Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Automators and beat divisions
#3
ah no worries, I was just hoping to use them as Sample and Holds directed at velocity (so I'd get a random velocity amount for each trigger).

Also I wanted to use them as Sample and Holds for midi cc going out too, but I really need them quantised exactly to the beat.

ps. any chance we can have Velocity as an option for modulation by the CV inputs?

I know you can change the sample volume, but how about the CV tracks velocity column?

Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Automators and beat divisions - by theotteryears - 05-20-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 08:43 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by theotteryears - 05-20-2019, 09:22 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 09:39 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 05-20-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by swashplate - 08-26-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Automators and beat divisions - by XORadmin - 08-26-2019, 02:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)