05-22-2019, 11:07 AM
(05-18-2019, 03:30 PM)thread Wrote:(03-07-2019, 10:45 AM)depaffect Wrote: i would assume nerdseq's reset behaviour will eventually be customisableHi Thomas & everyone,
I am wondering... Is a new option or other solution in Nerdseq a possibility? I would be very happy if I could use my Rene 2 with Nerdseq properly. As it stands, it seems like half the times I stop the Nerdseq, Rene 2 resets to beat one (good!) ... and half the times it resets to beat two (not good).
Unless I'm wrong, it seemed like it would mostly work properly when I stopped the clock in the latter half of my 16-beat loop and fail if I stopped it in the first half.
I don't know. If the Rene doesn't get back to 'before' step one after the reset then it is a Rene problem. And checking out some other forums tells me that more people have these problems with the Rene and other clock sources without NerdSEQ. Seem also to be settings related.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

