07-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Mute Midi track:
Oh i see. It suppose to send note off of course for the muted channel. Will be fixed in the coming version. I just overseen it.
MOD value.
This needs it's own discussion i think. I could either reset the MOD (and all other FX with it) when loading a new project, but that might take a bit away to be able to seemless switch to another project while playing live. Just imagine a long release on something, stop the sequencer, load another project and keep playing...no one would notice that you switched to another project. They probably would if all MOD and FX values would reset...same for if i would save and load the recent values. I also explicitely kept it from the 'Reset FX values on sequencer stop' function.
Oh i see. It suppose to send note off of course for the muted channel. Will be fixed in the coming version. I just overseen it.
MOD value.
This needs it's own discussion i think. I could either reset the MOD (and all other FX with it) when loading a new project, but that might take a bit away to be able to seemless switch to another project while playing live. Just imagine a long release on something, stop the sequencer, load another project and keep playing...no one would notice that you switched to another project. They probably would if all MOD and FX values would reset...same for if i would save and load the recent values. I also explicitely kept it from the 'Reset FX values on sequencer stop' function.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

