Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my noob questions
#1
Found it, solved, done, cancel... 
I had a look at the manual, like a grownup 
Thanks 

"Hey there!
very pleased to have finally time to explore this great module.
I did not really payed attention to the manual, 
I'm a bit allergic... I know, I should rtfm more...
Is there a way to pre-listen samples while pattern is playing? 
I'm loosing a bit of time going back and forth in the sample file..
Thanks a lot"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
my noob questions - by mathieu morel - 07-18-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: my 2nd noob questions - by mathieu morel - 08-11-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my 2nd noob questions - by mathieu morel - 08-11-2019, 09:17 PM
my noob questions/ today midi - by mathieu morel - 09-04-2019, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)