07-25-2019, 11:21 AM
OK, tested a little bit and i need to spend more time to fix that. It's a bit more complex here.
I suggest to use the 'stop track end' command for now to avoid that issue.
I will put up another release candidate hopefully today and then i will be off for vacation. After that i will for sure fix this in the final release.
I suggest to use the 'stop track end' command for now to avoid that issue.
I will put up another release candidate hopefully today and then i will be off for vacation. After that i will for sure fix this in the final release.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

