08-02-2019, 10:14 PM
(03-15-2019, 12:11 PM)theotteryears Wrote:(03-15-2019, 11:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: First Font test (anonymous-pro). Need some finetuning though.
ah this looks great
Oh! This just makes me sick to look at, because I'm asking myself, "why don't we have this already!!" It's SO MUCH easier to read and nicer to look at! I just assumed we were stuck with the hideous old school font because of screen or programming limitations. I think it could even increase your sales; I know I held out quite awhile on buying the NerdSeq partially because I just couldn't get past the "ugh!" look. I mean, nostalgia is fine for some things, but not when it affects usability. And I don't mean to dis people who like the way it is now, but please, please make this change!
And while you're at it Thomas, maybe you could increase the number of characters for file names, from 8 to whatever the memory can reasonably bear. Even 10-12 would make it a lot easier to come up with meaningful names that you're not scratching your head over when you look at them 2 weeks later. Please!



