Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
With NerdSeq slaved, how to start/stop connected MIDI device?
#1
I'm currently running a setup with Vector as master, sending CV clock to NerdSeq. I'm then running the MIDI out from NerdSeq into the Digitakt MIDI IN, as I want to do Program Changes to sequence the pattern changing on the Digitakt. I've managed to do that successfully, but I can't control the Digitat to start/stop with the NerdSeq.

To start the Digitakt in time, I have to arm it, by doing the shift-start on the NerdSeq pattern. Then when I hit start on the Vector everything starts in time. But when I stop the Vector everything stops except the Digitakt, so it just continues..Is there any way to force a stop command over the MIDI out on NerdSeq when it's slaved like this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
With NerdSeq slaved, how to start/stop connected MIDI device? - by StateAzure - 08-05-2019, 06:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)