09-23-2019, 09:07 PM
Can I bump this please?
Hard to believe that I'm the only one who feels like 8 chars for file names is just not enough. Even after only 20-30 files it gets to be a mess of unintelligible abbreviations for me, and lots more than that is just ridiculous to manage.
I see another thread asking for a notes section, which of course would be luxurious. But in lieu of that, a 15-20 char filename would make things much easier to remember when coming back to a file some days or weeks later.
Thanks again for considering this!
Hard to believe that I'm the only one who feels like 8 chars for file names is just not enough. Even after only 20-30 files it gets to be a mess of unintelligible abbreviations for me, and lots more than that is just ridiculous to manage.
I see another thread asking for a notes section, which of course would be luxurious. But in lieu of that, a 15-20 char filename would make things much easier to remember when coming back to a file some days or weeks later.
Thanks again for considering this!


