10-09-2019, 11:08 AM
(10-09-2019, 11:06 AM)SB-SIX Wrote: I'm really new to the nerdseq but I also had the feeling the ok button would jump into the pattern if one existed. It seems intuitive, for instance, going deeper into the lfo screen is also done by pressing ok. When the sequencer is running, and accidentally pressing ok on the pattern (creating a new one), I was not always able to set it back to it's prior value until I stopped the sequencer. This could be a problem in a live situation.
In live it's also better to turn editing off.
But i already implemented the wanted behaviour with the option in the settings to either enter the pattern or not.
Next version in the coming days....
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!

