Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Timing of trigger outputs
#1
this might be a slight issue I've discovered...

Clocking MI Grids from a trigger output, and sending a reset from another trigger outputĀ to Grids at specific times results in grids getting slightly out of time or double triggering.

Grids needs 24ppqn so I write a pattern with triggers filled in on every step and the groove set to 1.

I've tested this sending triggers from my computer (Renoise/logic/ableton) and the problem is not there.

Is there a chance the triggers are sent out at very slightly different times?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Timing of trigger outputs - by theotteryears - 11-03-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Timing of trigger outputs - by depaffect - 11-04-2019, 05:38 AM
RE: Timing of trigger outputs - by theotteryears - 11-04-2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Timing of trigger outputs - by XORadmin - 11-04-2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Timing of trigger outputs - by theotteryears - 11-06-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: Timing of trigger outputs - by XORadmin - 11-06-2019, 11:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)