11-06-2019, 12:16 AM
(11-04-2019, 02:26 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Be aware that the sequencer always work from left to right, up/down.
So if you insert the reset on track 1 and the 'clock' on track 2, then you are sure that the clock starts after the trigger.
Same for FX columns, FX1 -> FX2 -> FX3 -> FX4.
So with this in mind the issue could be solved already. The grids should only react on raising edge of the reset.
If not, the latest firmware which will be hopefully released this week (manual writing currently) and the latest RC have a function to delay triggers from the trigger column. You might need to delay the clock slightly there in the track settings and might get the results you need. But that would also mean that the grids is always slightly delayed. You might realise it, maybe not. It worth a try.
Ah ok! Thanks for the reply. I didn’t know that about the order of the tracks. I assumed all would be output exactly the same time. I will try it with the reset on the first track.

