11-15-2019, 03:09 AM
I'm sorry for the bad description of my problem...
The original card that came with my Nerdseq... one day got very very hot while it was in the slot, I think it was just a fluke, a random faulty card... anyways it fried! couldn't write to it anymore after that.... I put a new card in and have continued on, no problems... But since I was calibrating some oscillators I tested the output on the Nerdseq... but shouldn't C-0 be 0 volts?
I'm getting .110v and -4.89v with the switch down... Am I doing something wrong?... Thanks for the help!!
The original card that came with my Nerdseq... one day got very very hot while it was in the slot, I think it was just a fluke, a random faulty card... anyways it fried! couldn't write to it anymore after that.... I put a new card in and have continued on, no problems... But since I was calibrating some oscillators I tested the output on the Nerdseq... but shouldn't C-0 be 0 volts?
I'm getting .110v and -4.89v with the switch down... Am I doing something wrong?... Thanks for the help!!

