11-20-2019, 08:01 PM
It works for me using similar settings but I think the midi step channel might be the cause? From the manual:
MIDI STEP CHANNEL → Choose a Midi channel that is used to edit notes directly in the pattern screen. To use it, the cursor must be on the note column of the pattern screen. Playing a note (for example on a midi keyboard) will insert a note at the cursor position. If the note is released on the same step as the note on, then a trigger (kill for midi tracks) is being inserted for a short note. If the note is released on another step, then a note off is being inserted. Holding the note for more than 1 second will remove the note at the cursor position.
I haven't used this feature but I have midi step channel set to off.
MIDI STEP CHANNEL → Choose a Midi channel that is used to edit notes directly in the pattern screen. To use it, the cursor must be on the note column of the pattern screen. Playing a note (for example on a midi keyboard) will insert a note at the cursor position. If the note is released on the same step as the note on, then a trigger (kill for midi tracks) is being inserted for a short note. If the note is released on another step, then a note off is being inserted. Holding the note for more than 1 second will remove the note at the cursor position.
I haven't used this feature but I have midi step channel set to off.

