Thank you for the answer.
Unfortunately, that does not work here. I'm soooooo BORED!
If i set "Midi Step Channel" on "none", live midi recording does not work at all.
When it's set to "1" and when I try to record notes on channel 1, only the step selected with the "red selection" is recorded but not "live" (as you mentioned, the red selection cursor is on the note column)
If the red selection is on position "06" the note played on my Keystep will be inserted only on position "06"
I bought the NerdSeq two months ago and was so happy with the ability to live record midi notes. And then I've updated to 1.20 and now I am so annoyed....... grrrrr
Unfortunately, that does not work here. I'm soooooo BORED!
If i set "Midi Step Channel" on "none", live midi recording does not work at all.
When it's set to "1" and when I try to record notes on channel 1, only the step selected with the "red selection" is recorded but not "live" (as you mentioned, the red selection cursor is on the note column)
If the red selection is on position "06" the note played on my Keystep will be inserted only on position "06"
I bought the NerdSeq two months ago and was so happy with the ability to live record midi notes. And then I've updated to 1.20 and now I am so annoyed....... grrrrr

