Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transpose: Change notes immediately?
#2
Maybe not many people use the live transpose feature or come across this?
I discovered something else last night which confused the hell out of me - I was transposing using midi and when I stopped the sequencer and restarted it all my notes got transposed up a couple of octaves.
It turned out that disabling "Reset FX on Seq stop" in the setup menu stops this behaviour. It seems midi transpose is also treated as an effect so I thought I'd share in case someone else has a similar issue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Transpose: Change notes immediately? - by ianski - 11-19-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Transpose: Change notes immediately? - by ianski - 11-21-2019, 01:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)