Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
groove granularity
#9
(12-14-2019, 02:34 AM)depaffect Wrote: Actually I tried this and I'm having trouble with it

If I make the track clock *2, and alternate the groove to be D, B, D, B etc (ie to get a milder swing), it doesn't seem to work whenever I start the pattern. However if I change it while it's playing, then it works.

What's going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySFHG3rG...e=youtu.be

Do you get the same problem when using a sample track, or modular track?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
groove granularity - by colb - 12-10-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: groove granularity - by depaffect - 12-11-2019, 08:29 AM
RE: groove granularity - by XORadmin - 12-11-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: groove granularity - by colb - 12-11-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: groove granularity - by depaffect - 12-12-2019, 02:39 AM
RE: groove granularity - by XORadmin - 12-12-2019, 06:15 AM
RE: groove granularity - by colb - 12-12-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: groove granularity - by depaffect - 12-14-2019, 02:34 AM
RE: groove granularity - by colb - 12-14-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: groove granularity - by XORadmin - 12-14-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: groove granularity - by colb - 12-16-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: groove granularity - by mathieu morel - 12-26-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: groove granularity - by XORadmin - 12-27-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: groove granularity - by mathieu morel - 01-08-2020, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)