12-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Hey Thomas, thanks for taking the time to reply in depth. Glad gates and notes are getting decoupled at some point! And yes I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with the capabilities of the machine
One last thing I must respond to is though: generally I'm not a fan of button combos on eurorack modules either, but as a veteran of renoise, I know how much keyboard shortcuts can speed up workflow on a tracker. Nerdseq is the only eurorack module with a keyboard so it would be a shame not to squeeze every ounce of functionality out of it. Keyboard shortcuts + tracker interface is a tried and tested recipe for fast workflow^^
One last thing I must respond to is though: generally I'm not a fan of button combos on eurorack modules either, but as a veteran of renoise, I know how much keyboard shortcuts can speed up workflow on a tracker. Nerdseq is the only eurorack module with a keyboard so it would be a shame not to squeeze every ounce of functionality out of it. Keyboard shortcuts + tracker interface is a tried and tested recipe for fast workflow^^

