12-27-2019, 09:28 PM
(12-25-2019, 11:19 AM)XORadmin Wrote:Iam not sure to well understand your suggestion and it looks like the lfo is still running even when the speed is set to zero.(12-21-2019, 03:50 PM)Ja DMAK Wrote: I mean S&H with internal noise/lfo and triggered by a channel trig.
I hope this is more understable.
Still not exactly sure what you mean. But if you say sample & hold then i think that you want to have a continuous signal and sample it at a certain pattern step and keep that level, right?
I think if you have a noise automator you can have that at any point by setting the speed to zero. It should hold the current noise level then.
I’m off my system for the next days to test it but you could give it a try!
Anyway the goal is really simple : a new value is sampled (depending on the noise/waveform chosen) for each trig (depending on the track chosen).

