Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
recording cv (-5/+5v and 0-4.5v)
#3
(01-22-2020, 08:31 AM)XORadmin Wrote: You definitely need to add a offset if you use the killpatrick one.
As for the Rene, it can read the 0 - 4,5 Volt and should regulary record them. But it might be needed that you got to manually calibrate the inputs to match with the Rene.

so should I go through calibrating cv inputs of nerdseq described in page 55 on manual?
I have never calibrated any module in my experience so I'm a little worried.
since it's autocalibrate function, nothing would go wrong?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
recording cv (-5/+5v and 0-4.5v) - by ozmmo - 01-22-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: recording cv (-5/+5v and 0-4.5v) - by ozmmo - 01-23-2020, 09:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)