02-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Hi!
I’ve read up on the various track division options available and have a question:
There’s the track setup division option, which is per track, of course.
There’s the SCLK, which takes effect when the next ’breakpoint’ is reached.
If I wanted to jam on a pattern, and then switch manually to another pattern on the same track, and have the next pattern have another clock division, could this be done? Basically, it’s the same issue as with sending program changes: you need a setting to either have the new division take effect immediately, or the option to send the division change only if you’ve selected the next pattern.
Or is there some way to reach this with current features? The gist of all this is: I think a way to achieve per-pattern clock divisions would be immensely powerful.
I’ve read up on the various track division options available and have a question:
There’s the track setup division option, which is per track, of course.
There’s the SCLK, which takes effect when the next ’breakpoint’ is reached.
If I wanted to jam on a pattern, and then switch manually to another pattern on the same track, and have the next pattern have another clock division, could this be done? Basically, it’s the same issue as with sending program changes: you need a setting to either have the new division take effect immediately, or the option to send the division change only if you’ve selected the next pattern.
Or is there some way to reach this with current features? The gist of all this is: I think a way to achieve per-pattern clock divisions would be immensely powerful.

